If you’re tired of seeing your weight fluctuate, you may need to add some healthy habits to your weekly schedule.
Consider these five small improvements that you can make this week that can add up to big results towards your goals for managing or losing weight.
- Stock your kitchen. You can make room for the good things by getting rid of junk food. Keep healthy snacks on hand, along with staples for light meals.
- Plan your meals. Write out a menu for your daily meals and snacks. You’ll be able to tell at a glance if you’re getting all your required nutrients, and you’ll probably eat less!
- Cook more. Restaurant meals and frozen food products tend to have more calories, salt, and sugar. Preparing your own food allows you to control the ingredients and calories to satisfy your health and nutrition goals.
- Control portions. Foods can sometimes be so tempting that they lure you off your diet. Reduce your serving sizes so you can enjoy your favorite treats without any guilt.
- Be mindful. Slow down and pay attention to what you’re putting on your plate. You’ll enjoy your food more. You’ll also be more likely to notice when you’re full instead of continuing to eat more than you planned.
Need Additional Support?
Listen to our Mix It Up! Pharmacy Podcast where we spoke with nutritionist and medical weight loss coach, Jamie Young, about her tips and tricks for keeping nutrition and weight gain under control throughout the winter season.
Our Pharmacists Recommend
Weight Management Testing Kit – Many know that maintaining an ideal weight is difficult despite the best efforts with diet and exercise. Our ‘take at-home’ Weight Management kit is ideal for women or men struggling with
- weight issues;
- menopause or andropause;
- women with polycystic ovaries;
- anyone wanting to get to the root of general health concerns.
Crave Control Capsules – Our Crave Control capsules are designed to help you stay on-target by supporting the body with essential nutrients like Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Calcium, and Magnesium to promote appetite suppression and reduce cravings.
Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice.
Connect with Us
If you have any questions or would like additional information about the pharmacy, please contact us Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, excluding all major holidays.