Allergy ImmunotherapyStop referring. Start treating.
Patients need more than OTCs to manage their allergy symptoms.
Prescription-strength allergy drugs affect patients’ quality of life. Only allergy immunotherapy can help patients become allergy free.
Innovation Compounding can help you diagnose and treat patients with allergies, giving you complete control over the quality of their care.
Training for the entire team—we come to you. Programs are personalized to your medical practice and include:
- Hands-on clinical training
- Simple patient workflow
- Evidence-based protocols
- Electronic forms & templates
Your patients trust you and want to remain in your care. Provide a valuable clinical service and capture ancillary reimbursement.
- Pediatric & adult patients
- USP <797> compliant immunotherapy
- Regional & customized treatment
- Follows published standard of care
More patients. More revenue. It's that simple! Break-even of initial investment achieved in 10 patients or less.
- Reimbursed by most 3rd party payers
- CPT coding & billing guidance
- Patient-focused marketing
- Access to e-prescribing portal
THE TIME IS NOW
Start, run, or grow your allergy program.
Our team of healthcare providers, including a development scientist with 17 years of allergy experience, has already done the research to bring together a powerful, yet easy-to-implement program which includes all necessary training, plus:
- documentation & forms
- testing & treatment protocols
- billing codes & procedures
- on-going support for treatment
Sign up by Tuesday, April 30th and receive 50% (or up to $500) off your implementation fee!
Let's Get Started
Schedule a free 30-minute consultation.
Innovation Compounding, Inc.
6095 Pine Mountain Rd. NW, Suite 108
Kennesaw, GA 30152
(800) 547-1399 Ph.
(866) 635-2329 Fax
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SPEAKING WITH YOU SOON
ALLERGY LEADERSHIP TEAM
Robert Erskine, B.S.
Director of Allergy
Director of Business Development
Copyright © 2019 Innovation Compounding. All rights reserved.