Patients need more than OTCs to manage their allergy symptoms.
Prescription-strength allergy drugs affect patients’ quality of life. Only allergy immunotherapy can help patients become allergy free.
How easy is it to add an allergy program in your office?
For Your Practice
- Simple: An easy, well-structured implementation program.
- Efficient: Designed with your busy schedule and patient volume in mind.
- Affordable: Contributes to immediate growth in practice revenue.
- Clinically-Sound: Gain access to best practices, evidence-based allergy treatment protocols, as well as to pharmacists and a development scientist with over 17 years of allergy experience.
For Your Patients
- No more fear of going outside.
- Therapy is patient specific, using local allergens.
- No unwanted side effects.
- Can be administered with shots or sublingual dropsCost effective.
The Allerscripts Program is proudly offered through Innovation Compounding.
We’re a team of pharmacists who believe we can bridge the gap between living and living well!
Call or email to learn how to get started:
Our staff is full of compassionate health care professionals ready to counsel practitioners and patients alike. We’re here to listen to you, research your needs, and provide you with not only medication, but also the knowledge to reach your desired health goals.
Information contained on this site is provided as an informational aide and for reference use only. The content herein is not intended to be, act as, or replace medical advice or diagnosis for individual health conditions nor is it making evaluations as to the risks or benefits of particular preparations. Please consult a licensed healthcare professional about diagnosis and treatment. Information and statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
CONNECT WITH US
6095 Pine Mountain Rd. NW,
Kennesaw, GA 30152
(800) 547-1399 Ph.
(866) 635-2329 Fax
9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. M-Th
9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Fri