Last Updated: 2 September 2019
POSSIBLE SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS
Hurricane Dorian is projected to bring strong winds and heavy rain in the coming week to the coastal regions of Florida, Georgia, the Carolinas and southeast Virginia. Innovation Compounding continues to monitor conditions for the safety of its patients, providers and mail delivery. As such, early preparation is key to preventing harm to you and your loved ones, and to keeping compliant with your medications.
Our pharmacy team will remain available during this time to ensure that we are available to answer any questions about your medicine, and will strive to ship in a timely manner. However, our shipping providers, USPS, FedEx Ground, and FedEx Express, will face the difficult, if not impossible, task of delivering your medicine as they would under normal circumstances.
Below are some steps that you can take to prepare for inclement weather delays.
1. Order Your Medicine ASAP – For local residents, the pharmacy doors will open after the Labor Day holiday, from 9 am - 6 pm EST on Tuesday, September 3, 2019.
- Patients: Do not wait until the last minute to order refills. Please request refills in advance of when your medication will run out, to ensure plenty of time to make and ship. You may also request refills online.
- Providers: Communicate your Rx order ASAP. Fax is the quickest avenue for filling prescriptions. You may also leave a voicemail if possible, as we check our voicemails hourly.
2. Provide a Temporary Shipping Address – Providing a temporary shipping address (friends, family, Church, etc.), will ensure you are able to receive your medication on time. We will ship your medication to the destination of your choosing. Also provide us with your current email address so that you can track the status of your prescription.
3. Track the Status of Your Order through the Web – We expect an abnormally high call volume over the next 1-2 weeks, so hold times might be longer than usual.
- For Patients: You can access your medication information by logging on to our web portal.
- For Providers: If you need to submit an order, track the status of an order, or verify shipping times, use our Prescriber's Portal to access this information. It will be much quicker than waiting to speak with a pharmacy representative over the phone.
For patients and prescribers, If you do not already have an account, please send an email to email@example.com to gain access to our patient and prescriber portals.
Thank you again for your support and understanding. The entire team at Innovation Compounding sends its prayers for safekeeping during this time. Please be safe!
Connect with Us
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact Innovation Compounding at 1-800-547-1399, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, excluding all major holidays.
Pharmacy Hours (EST)
Monday 9AM - 6PM
Tuesday 9AM - 6PM
Wednesday 9AM - 6PM
Thursday 9AM - 6PM
Friday 9AM - 5PM
Our staff is full of compassionate health care professionals ready to counsel practitioners and patients alike. We’re here to listen to you, research your needs, and provide you with not only medication, but also the knowledge to reach your desired health goals.
Information contained on this site is provided as an informational aide and for reference use only. The content herein is not intended to be, act as, or replace medical advice or diagnosis for individual health conditions nor is it making evaluations as to the risks or benefits of particular preparations. Please consult a licensed healthcare professional about diagnosis and treatment. Information and statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
CONNECT WITH US
6095 Pine Mountain Rd. NW,
Kennesaw, GA 30152
(800) 547-1399 Ph.
(866) 635-2329 Fax
9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. M-Th
9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Fri