AN IV NUTRIENT TUNE UP
Nutrition deficiency is an often-overlooked problem that has shown to worsen many illnesses. Fortunately, Innovation Compounding can provide a variety of IV therapies to address issues related to nutrition deficiency.
OUR IV THERAPIES
Innovation offer multiples therapies that support a variety of conditions:
- IV Standard Chelation improves blood flow by removing heavy metals that damage the arteries.
- High-dose IV Vitamin C has shown anti-inflammatory activity resulting in suppression of tumor proliferation, angiogenesis, and metastasis.
- IV Glutathione is supported due to its antioxidant effects.
- Immune Boost Push adds glutathione and acetylcysteine to the Myer’s cocktail for antioxidant and detoxifying properties.
Myer's Cocktail contains ingredients that have shown to improve symptoms of hyperthyroidism, asthma, and cardiovascular disease.
Nutrition deficiency occurs when the body can’t absorb enough of a given nutrient, or there aren’t enough nutrients found in the foods we eat. It has even shown to worsen illnesses and can contribute to premature aging and cancer through DNA damage and neuronal decay in the central nervous system.
Lack of adequate nutrition is a relatively silent and often overlooked condition. While many assume malnutrition is limited to third world countries where it is most widespread, both doctors and pharmacists in the U.S. only screen around 31.3% of patients upon admission to a hospital.
As the prevalence of malnutrition has climbed to 25-54% among hospitalized patients upon admission, it is clear that something can and should be done about this. 1
1. Lundin, D., n.d. Malnutrition In America | Livestrong.Com. [online] LIVESTRONG.COM. Available at: <https://www.livestrong.com/article/487412-malnutrition-in-america/> [Accessed 30 May 2017].
IV NUTRITION BOOST
Delivering nutrients directly to the bloodstream intravenously (IV) is one of the most effective ways of correcting the essential vitamin and mineral intracellular deficits, as it bypasses any obstacles in our digestive system that would block direct absorption.
IV nutrition therapy supports:
- Immune deficiency
- Food sensitivities
- Chronic fatigue
- Muscle pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
For more information about IV nutrition therapies, talk with your doctor or connect with one of our pharmacists.
CONNECT WITH US
6095 Pine Mountain Rd. NW,
Kennesaw, GA 30152
(800) 547-1399 Ph.
(866) 635-2329 Fax
9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. M-Th
9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Fri