Working With Us
Innovation Compounding team members are among the best in the pharmacy compounding industry in terms of up-to-date healthcare and pharmacy knowledge as well as the safe, high-quality practice of compounding.
Become a part of the Innovation Compounding team and the evolving world of pharmacy compounding
WELCOME TO THE TEAM
We’re looking for dynamic individuals who possess an excellent work ethic and exhibit passion for patient care. Each employee at Innovation Compounding is a team member that demonstrates quality, through the products we make to the patients and practitioners we work with.
Data Entry / Accounting Pharmacy Technician
Kennesaw, GA — Under the supervision of a registered pharmacist, the Data Entry Technician works in all prescription processing and fulfillment areas, including entering prescriptions into the pharmacy system, maintaining accurate patient records, filling and shipping prescriptions, and ordering supplies and OTC products.
- Provide excellent customer services in direct contact with patients and providers and assist in their questions or concerns.
- Accurately process new prescriptions into medication software to dispense medications safely and accurately.
- Review and confirm all necessary patient information required for processing, such as acquiring patient demographic, allergy, and payment information.
- Ring up prescription orders for patients picking up prescriptions.
- Maintain and adhere to company policies and procedures, department requirements, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices.
- Assist in resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
- Be responsible for responding to information requests from authorized members.
Other duties include submitting prescription refill requests and following up with patients to provide excellent communication regarding their prescriptions.
- High School Diploma and Georgia Pharmacy Technician License preferred.
- Strong communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Computer literate.
- Detail-oriented with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Team-orientated individual.
Able to use a computer keyboard, fax machine, communicate by telephone, and lift at least thirty pounds.
Reports To: Pharmacist
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 - $15.00 per hour
How to Apply: Click here to submit your resume on LinkedIn
Our staff is full of compassionate health care professionals ready to counsel practitioners and patients alike. We’re here to listen to you, research your needs, and provide you with not only medication, but also the knowledge to reach your desired health goals.
Information contained on this site is provided as an informational aide and for reference use only. The content herein is not intended to be, act as, or replace medical advice or diagnosis for individual health conditions nor is it making evaluations as to the risks or benefits of particular preparations. Please consult a licensed healthcare professional about diagnosis and treatment. Information and statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
CONNECT WITH US
6095 Pine Mountain Rd. NW,
Kennesaw, GA 30152
(800) 547-1399 Ph.
(866) 635-2329 Fax
9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. M-Th
9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Fri