ASK A PHARMACIST
Innovation Compounding is here to support all of your needs.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. We are committed to giving our patients and clinicians personalized service to help bridge the gap between living and living well! If you have any non-urgent inquiries, please feel free to reach out to a pharmacist by filling out the form to the right.
The purpose of this form is to give you true one-to-one pharmacist access in assisting you with your compounded medication needs. Depending on the nature of the inquiry, a Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD), can email, phone, or even video-chat for an in depth and thorough consultation.
NEED TO TALK WITH A DOCTOR OF PHARMACY?
Some examples that the PharmD Connect use this form include:
- FOR PATIENTS:
- Information on how to use your medication
- Potential interactions with other medications you are taking
- Non-life threatening reactions
- Assistance in finding prescribers that can meet your healthcare needs.
- FOR CLINICIANS:
- How to prescribe a compounded medication
- Clinical Information on a compounded medication
- Request to have a PharmD in-service on a therapeutic area at your office
- Patients with unique medical needs that may require a compounded medication
As these are non-urgent needs, please allow up to 24-48 hours for a pharmacist to respond. During this time, we will be able plan our schedule to give you time you need, and to research the nature of your question to be best prepared for a thorough response.
NOTE: If you are in need of an immediate matter, please phone Innovation directly.
CONNECT WITH US
6095 Pine Mountain Rd. NW,
Kennesaw, GA 30152
(800) 547-1399 Ph.
(866) 635-2329 Fax
9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. M-Th
9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Fri