What is Compounding?
The art of compounding has evolved significantly, and especially within the last 10 years. Now, new technology is available that allows a pharmacist to prepare custom medications with complete confidence in quality control. Certification standards were recently introduced by several non-profit organizations; more companies are offering quality control testing of compounded products; more classes are available to introduce new compounding techniques; and most importantly, several leading organizations are garnering evidence-based and health outcome data to demonstrate safety and efficacy of various drug preparations.
What suppliers sell ingredients to compounding pharmacies? How are these suppliers regulated?
Is compounding legal? Is it safe?
How are compounding pharmacies and pharmacists regulated? Should there be increased federal oversight?
What is the difference between commercially available drugs and compounded medications?
What is PCAB?
To earn the designation “PCAB Accredited Compounding Pharmacy,” we completed an extensive application that was reviewed by the Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board. Our compounding policies and procedures were then reviewed by professionals. Next, we opened our doors for an extensive on-site inspection let by compounding experts. Only when these stringent evaluations were completed did the PCAB officially grant us the PCAB Seal of Accreditation.
Will my insurance cover compounded medications?
Can I get my compounded prescription filled at any pharmacy?
My doctor is calling in a script to your pharmacy, what should I do?
How can I get my prescription transferred to Innovation Compounding?
How long will it take for my prescription to be filled?
Will I have to sign for my package?/Can I waive the signature upon arrival of my prescription?
What is your shipping policy?
Innovation Compounding strives to achieve patient satisfaction with each medication shipment. Although we strive for 100% accurate and timely delivery of medicine, we cannot guarantee handling by the USPS or FedEx once those medication(s) has left our facility.
- Providing your email address and updated shipping address are the two best ways to ensure your package is delivered on time and correctly.
- If you’ve moved since your last fill with us or require a different shipping address upon ordering your medication, you must let a team member know.
- Once your package leaves our pharmacy, you will get an email with the tracking number of your package so you can track it to its destination. If anything looks incorrect on this email, please notify us immediately.
- Per Federal DEA Rule, certain substances (like testosterone, diazepam, ketamine) that are sent in the mail must be signed for by someone over the age of 18 upon receipt of the package.
Replacement Package Policy: LOST/MISSING PACKAGE?
Innovation Compounding may replace if all the following occurred:
- Email for tracking was previously filed with Innovation.
- The correct shipping address was provided to Innovation Compounding
- The shipping carrier cannot confirm that the package arrived at its intended destination.
- The package is outside of the allotted delivery timeframe.
- Determination by a pharmacist that reshipment is warranted.
- Innovation Compounding may replace if all the following occurred:
- Damage was reported within 72 hours after receipt of package to email@example.com or by speaking to an Innovation Compounding Pharmacy Team member.
- Pictures of damaged package was sent to: lab@Innovationcompounding. com.
- Damaged medication might be required to return ship to Innovation Compounding before a new order is sent out. Innovation Compounding will send a return label to you at no charge. It will be determination by a pharmacist that reshipment is warranted.
Please feel free to speak to a Pharmacy Team member if you have any further questions about our shipping policy.
Our staff is full of compassionate health care professionals ready to counsel practitioners and patients alike. We’re here to listen to you, research your needs, and provide you with not only medication, but also the knowledge to reach your desired health goals.
Information contained on this site is provided as an informational aide and for reference use only. The content herein is not intended to be, act as, or replace medical advice or diagnosis for individual health conditions nor is it making evaluations as to the risks or benefits of particular preparations. Please consult a licensed healthcare professional about diagnosis and treatment. Information and statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
CONNECT WITH US
6095 Pine Mountain Rd. NW,
Kennesaw, GA 30152
(800) 547-1399 Ph.
(866) 635-2329 Fax
9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. M-Th
9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Fri