OUR EXCITING VISION
Revelation Pharma is a national network of 503A and 503B compounding pharmacies providing innovative and quality pharmacy preparations and services through “industry best” patient care and solutions for customers.
Revelation Pharma PGY1 Community-Based Pharmacy Residency Purpose
PGY1 residency programs build upon Doctor of Pharmacy education and outcomes to develop pharmacist practitioners with knowledge, skills, and abilities as defined in the educational competency areas, goals, and objectives. Residents who successfully complete PGY1 residency programs will be skilled in diverse patient care, practice management, leadership, and education, and be prepared to provide patient care, seek board certification in pharmacotherapy (i.e., BCPS), and pursue advanced education and training opportunities including postgraduate year two (PGY2) residencies.
In addition to patient care experiences commonly encountered in community-based pharmacy settings, the Revelation Pharma PGY1 Community-Based Pharmacy Residency offers additional training opportunities in sterile and nonsterile compounding, clinical research and formulation development, business administration, and pharmacy advocacy. The Revelation Pharma PGY1 Community-Based Pharmacy Residency prepares pharmacist practitioners to serve as highly qualified independent practitioners who are able to:
- demonstrate expertise in the field of sterile and nonsterile compounding;
- optimize patient outcomes through personalized medication management and utilization of novel formulations to meet individualized needs of patients;
- develop, create, implement, and adhere to sophisticated quality assurance programs;
- navigate the intricate regulatory landscape surrounding compounding and ensure adherence to guidelines set by the FDA, USP, and PCAB;
- identify and implement efficiencies to increase pharmacy productivity while controlling costs; and
- serve in managerial roles within community pharmacies.
About Innovation Compounding
Innovation Compounding is a compounding pharmacy that supports over 7,000 prescribers, 80,000+ patients and annually provides 100,000 prescriptions across the nation. We commit to individualized pharmaceutical care through being Relentless in our drive for personalized medicine, Compassionate toward our patients and doctors, as well as being a Wellness Advocate for our patients’ lives and state of wellbeing. Innovation Compounding Pharmacy is part of a network of 503A and 503B compounding pharmacies within the Revelation Pharma Network – which work together as a collective team to serve patients. Revelation Pharma’s Innovation Compounding Pharmacy’s therapeutic areas include allergy immunotherapy, dermatology/cosmeceutical medicine, functional medicine, geriatrics, hospice/long-term care, infectious disease, intravenous/intramuscular nutrition, men’s health, pain management, pediatrics, veterinary, weight management, and women’s health.
- Primary Care Patient Care
- Innovation Compounding Patient Care
- Clinical Liaison Consultation Patient Care
- Business Administration
- Leader Development
- Quality Assurance and Compliance
- Quality Improvement Project
- Research Project
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Teaching and Learning Curriculum Program with Teaching Certificate
- Staffing at Innovation Compounding Pharmacy (four days each month)
- Formulation Research and Development
- Pharmacy Advocacy and Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacy Logistics: Manager’s Perspective
- USP 795 and USP 800 Nonsterile Compounding
- USP 797 and USP 800 Sterile Compounding
- Elective learning experiences will be developed based on resident interest and preceptor availability.
Stipend and Benefits
- Stipend: $54,000 for a 52-week appointment term beginning the first week of July
- Educational conference stipend: $5,000
- Paid time off: 40 hours
- Sick time: up to 48 hours
- Seven holidays and one floating holiday
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance, and supplemental benefits
- 401K retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Applications for the 2024-2025 Residency are now closed.
- To be alerted when applications open for the 2025-2026 PGY1 year, please send an email to email@example.com
Commitment to Diversity
Revelation Pharma is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in company policy and the way we do business at Revelation Pharma and is an important principle of sound business management.